DR. Amba Ann Dryg dmq china
REV. DR. AMBA ANN DRYG DMQ (CHINA), CYT
Rev. Dr. Amba Ann Marie Dryg DMQ (China), CYT, ABT
Dr. Amba is fortunate to have graduated in the last Doctoral class under the guidance of Abbot Sifu Professor Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson, the founder of the International Institute of Medical QiGong, and Senior Abbot at Tian Yun Gong (Temple of the Celestial Cloud) Daoist Monastery, in Monterey, California. www.qigongmedicine.com
She is a 400 hour-plus Certified Yoga Teacher from Green Path Yoga and The Bhramanada Ashram aka Yoga Society of San Francisco in San Francisco, Ca. Here she has and is continually studying Sanskrit language and Vedic and Yoga philosophy with Dr. Ram Karan Sharma and the teachings of Shri Brahmananda Sarasvati Udasina (Ramamurti S. Mishra, MD). www.yssf.com And also from Integral Awakening Yoga at www.seasideyogassanctuary.com.
Dr. Amba is a Level 3 Qigong Instructor and Workshop Facilitator with the Supreme Science Qigong Foundation based in Florida. www.qigong.com
Ready to Start your Healing Journey?
Testimonials of Healing
Amba has something people can only be born with-the innate intuition of what needs working on and how to heal it. Coming from someone such as myself, those of us who have sought alternative health in all forms, know when this is someone to recommend highly to others. It is an experience like no other.
- K.M., Monterey, CA
She is not only an attentive and caring listener, she specifically tailored the treatment she gave to my personal needs, life circumstances and personal history. She cleared blocked energy that I had stuck in my abdomen and womb area, healing me of relationship addiction and delusion, and helping me let go of past traumatic experiences.
I felt enlightened and on top of the world each time I walked out of Amba's office, and she gave me practical exercises and tools to work with in between medical sessions. Qigong requires work from both the doctor and the patient, and Amba educated me and treated me with compassion each time I met with her. I truly thank Amba for helping me heal and to move forward with my life without anxiety, with a deeper knowledge of myself and an authority over my own decisions.
- S.C. Dayna Point, Ca
Thank you so much! I wish I had recorded our conversation, so much beautiful, inspiring, healing, and empowering wisdom you shared!
We've come so far and you've been instrumental in my healing journey.
You really help me to shift such deeply rooted emotional/mind patterns and belief systems in ways that are positively changing my whole life and reality.
J. D. , Cotati, CA
Dr. Dryg said that she would work to establish balance in my daughter's physical, mental, and emotional body to allow healing.
1 week after the session, my daughter was released from ICU. Four days after that she was walking. The staff at UCSF was amazed at my daughter's rapid improvement. I am so grateful to have met and experienced Dr. Dryg and witnessed this very powerful modality.
- Parent of patient, SF, CA
W.M. Santa Cruz, CA
Dr. Amba is doing for me what no other medical personnel were able to do. She treats my whole body, asking the kinds of questions that will illuminate for her, and myself, the issues I'm facing. My life is very different now, after three months of working with her. She gives me exercises I can do between sessions to augment the healing. I'm grateful for her knowledge, her search for better ways to help me, her compassion, and her willingness to be available should I need her.
S.T.- Aptos, CA
S.T., Aptos, CA
I feel so much lighter, integrated, relaxed, and in my power.
The first thing I noticed was my left hip twitching a bit, and then my left side began to feel more open. Then I could really feel my left foot opening and having energy run through it. Then I felt my heart open. I kind of lost track, then the next thing I remember is feeling sensation in my root, and feeling my root chakra clearing and opening. And towards what I think was the end I felt my throat chakra opening, energy coming up and out of it, and I coughed a bit.
It was really powerful to have you do that inquiry with me.
- M.F., Santa Cruz, CA
(Disclaimer: Due to new FTC laws I must state clearly that you may not achieve the same results or feel the same way as stated in the clients testimonials listed on this website. Each person’s results are individual and unique and as such your results may well vary from those listed below. )
Energy Medicine Sessions
Rooted in Traditional Chinese medicine, Medical Qigong is a beautiful and powerful healing modality which allows people to release deep energetic blockages which may be preventing a complete healing from taking place. Especially great for those whose condition is idiopathic or of unknown origin, medical qigong eliminates the roots of imbalances by addressing the energetic and emotional matrix that underlie them. All patients of medical qigong will have Qigong exercises to do at home which are absolutely essential to the healing process.
A Medical Qigong session involves:
• A detailed intake
• We go beyond the presenting problem and delve more deeply into your life to find correspondences that may help healing.
• We work with your all of your current, past and future concerns.
• We listen deeply and allow you to feel at peace and heard.
• Learning a Qigong Prescription Exercise, tailored specifically for you
• After a detailed intake our deep knowledge of Qigong helps us pick the proper exercise for you.
• We demonstrate the exercise (which involves gentle movements, breathing patterns, and visualizations).
• We walk you through the exercise.
• We make sure you can do the exercise on your own, and prescribe it anywhere from 1x to 5x per day as needed in any given case.
• A Qigong session
• You lay down clothed on a massage table.
• The doctor gently touches acupuncture points and body areas to help promote the body too heal itself.
• The doctor works with your physical and energetic body with or without touch.
• You may be asked to deepen or slow your breathing, or breath into certain areas of the body.
• Debriefing and choosing what is next
• After your Qigong session, we allow you to share anything of note from your session.
• As a team we decide when and if to schedule your next session to maximize your healing potential.
• We review your prescription Qigong exercise and answer any final questions you may have.
More About Medical Qigong
What is Medical Qigong (MQ) Energy Medicine? It is the energetic foundation of Chinese medicine. It addresses the root cause of disharmony within a person, while working with them as a whole.Medical Qigong along with prescription homework meditations or exercises combines the use of breath work with individual physical movements and mental intention.
The goal of MQ is to correct the electromagnetic imbalances enabling the body to strengthen and regulate the internal organs, the nervous system, and the immune system, relieve pain, regulate hormones, strengthen and purge deep-seeded emotions and stress. MQ offers clients a safe and effective way to help rid themselves of many years of electromagnetic disruptions in this body caused by injuries, surgery, chemical and environmental influences, emotional changes and aging.
Who can benefit from Medical Qigong? Dr. Amba offers a range of services that are beneficial to all. Medical Qigong is particularly useful for helping patients before, during and after surgery. Qi emission helps reduce the patient’s bleeding, enhance the immune system, minimize the risk of infection, strengthen the body, and accelerate the recovery rate.
Medical qigong modalities are involved in the following aspects of operative healing: preoperative, surgery, postoperative, follow up healing and remedial prescriptions in the form of seated or moving meditations or exercises with focused visualizations.
Where do sessions take place? Many clients prefer long distance sessions and can be anywhere in the world for the conversation and the Medical Qigong Qi Emission. Sessions are offered at your convenience by phone, skype, or zoom. (see External Qigong below)
Dr. Amba’s practice is currently located at 30 George Street, Cotati, Ca, 94931. In addition, she offers appointment-based healing sessions at 2872 Folsom, San Francisco, Ca.
Medical Qigong energy medicine can be divided into two methods of application:
Internal Qigong or Self Guided and External Qigong or Qi emission with Doctor of Medical Qigong
• Internal Qigong or Self Guided: Internal Qigong is a major part of Medical QiGong. This form of Qigong is practiced by oneself to achieve a specific purpose. A form of psychophysiological self regulation, internal qigong regulates the qi of the body for the purposes of harmonizing our internal energy systems for health enhancement and disease prevention. The details can vary from simple breathing and movement exercises or seated meditations to more complicated visualizations and intentions.
• External Qigong or Qi Emission: External QiGong refers to the process by which a Medical QiGong Doctor uses their training to direct or emit the Qi to others to purge and release toxic emotions from within the body’s tissues, eliminate energetic stagnations, as well as tonify, and regulate the internal organs, immune system, and energetic fields. The Doctor may touch areas on the client’s body (if the client is comfortable with touch) or simply pass his or her hands over their body. When a person is ill and their own level of Qi is very low or stagnant, receiving the Qi within a session of Medical Qigong can prove to be a powerful stimulant toward recovery. Generally, however, clients also simultaneously do their own internal practice.
Healing through Cupping
What is cupping?
Cupping is a method that uses cups from a cupping set to create a suction (or a partial vacuum) on the skin. This helps in activating the underlying tissues. When the cup is left in place on the skin for a few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing can take place much easier. Cupping therapy has been further developed as a means to open the ‘Meridians’ of the body. Meridians are the conduits in the body through which energy flows to every part of the body and through every organ and tissue. There are five meridians on the back that, when opened, allow invigorating energy to travel the whole length of the body. It has been found that cupping is probably the best way of opening those meridians.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese method that uses cups to create a suction on the skin. When the cup is left in place on the skin for a few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing take place.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine theory, Cupping therapy can open the ‘Meridians’ of the body. There are several meridians on the back that, when opened, allow invigorating energy flow to the whole body. Modern scientific research has found that cupping can cause tissues to release toxins, activate the lymphatic system, and clear the veins, arteries, capillaries, as well as activate the skin to clear stretch marks.
Cupping marks are temporary and can last several days. They look like round circular bruises. If the marks are a concern, then the cupping can be performed lighter, or do without. The whole process should be comfortable and energizing to the client
Meditations and Exercises
Prescription Meditations and Exercises are provided for clients to be completed as homework in order to achieve optimal health results from the Medical Qigong sessions. Meditation and exercises range from seated to moving and can be personalized according to your individual range of mobility.
Many meditations and exercises can be done for general health and have outstanding effects on individuals from diverse backgrounds. However, some may have contraindications. Through a personalized assessment and intake, we will establish the best mediations and exercises for you.
Examples of Prescribed Activities: Depending on a client’s condition or situation, homework may include journaling, which should always be done with a wooden pencil; affirmations, or work looking into a mirror as one says affirmations; breathing exercises, and more.
Activities range from 5 minutes a day to 30 minutes a day. Some clients choose to break up activities, participating 3 times a day for example.
Join us for these
Tools to Help Emotions Associated with Season Changes
Self-Care Sunday: An Afternoon of Nurturing your Inner Body
- Mini sessions (30 minutes): Dr. Amba Ann Dryg DMQ China, will be available for private sessions for only $75 a mini session (down from her normal $228.64 a session price). Reservations for these
sessions are for 1pm, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30 and 3:00pm
- 4-hour Bliss Package (1-5pm): Four hours of relaxing, energizing, and healing small-group sessions. Heart Opening Meditation, Bio-field Tuning, Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath, and a special Medical Qigong Energy Medicine session to help you get in tune with your body 1pm to 5pm for just $175 at the Early Bird Price!
- 2-hour Restoring Package (Choose between 1-3pm or 3-5pm)
- Heart Opening Meditation 1pm to 2pm + Bio-field Tuning 2pm to 3pm. Early bird price $100.
- Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath 3pm to 4pm + Medical Qigong seated and moving meditations with Dr. Amba Dryg DMQ China 4pm to 5pm. Early bird price $100. The 4pm to 5pm session with Dr. Amba Dry, DMQ China will also include a group healing, where all clients will lie down where they are and their spirit bodies and energy bodies will be affecting their physical bodies for a unique sample of what remote medical qigong energy medicine feels like.
Qigong Morning Classes with Dr. Amba
DR. AMBA ANN DRYG DMQ CHINA
30 George St, Cotati, CA 94931
2872 Folsom, San Francisco CA (Through appointment only)
Long-distance healing through video and phone